- Category: Uncategorised
All donations made via our website are irrevocable charitable gifts and are not contingent on, for example, the successful completion of a project, program, sponsored event or activity sponsored, planned or undertaken by VACD ltd., an affiliated entity or a program entity. The only circumstance/s in which refunds will be considered and made is/are where:
- If you become aware of the fraudulent use of your card, and/or if it is lost or stolen and the unauthorised use of your payment card can be proved;
- In the case of a lost or stolen card, you should have notified your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and provide us with confirmation of this lodgement;
- An error has been made by VACD Ltd., an affiliated entity or program entity in debiting your account or charging your credit card or otherwise;
- It can be proved that a donor’s banking details were fraudulently obtained and used;
- VACD Ltd., an affiliated entity or a program entity had received donor’s credit card or banking details by error;
- A donor has previously requested that regular bank debits/credit card payments be cancelled, however the debits/credit card payments have continued;
- Refund on grounds of financial hardship – (however, this will be limited to the maximum of the last debit/payment amount and on reasonable and compassionate grounds)
Any request for a refund of contributions already donated by a donor will be considered and determined on a case by case basis. However, if you have made an error while making your donation or change your mind about contributing towards VACD, an affiliated entity or program entity, you must immediately get in touch with the persons named below first by telephone and then by email and inform them of the circumstances under which you wish to withdraw or change your donation.
Once all the refund criteria have been satisfied and upon the decision to refund monies been taken, the refund will be effected within 15 working days (or earlier) to that same credit card or the bank account originally debited/charged.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions about the “Refund Policy” of Volunteers to Assist Children with Disabilities Limited (USA) Inc. or wish to lodge a request for a refund for reasons outlined above, please contact us as per below:
Mr. James Gruver,
No: 111, Suite #3308, Upper West Wacker Drive,
Chicago, Illinois, 60601, USA
Director - Volunteers to Assist Children with Disabilities Limited (USA) Inc.
Phone: +1 952 838 5638